I’m Jesse Duffield, a software engineer in Melbourne, Australia. My goal is to empower other developers to be lazy like me.
Some of my projects:
- Lazygit - a terminal-UI for git (Go)
- Lazydocker - a terminal-UI for docker (Go)
- Lazycli - a simple terminal-UI builder (Rust)
- Horcrux - a program that encrypts your file into fragments that can then be recombined to obtain the original file, without the need for a password. (Go)
- OK? - a joke programming language (Go)
At my day job I work in React and Rails with some Go/Rust sprinkled in, but at home I spend most of my time writing Go.
I also have another blog where I think out loud about psychology and philosophy but I’m too scared to deanonymise that one yet. Let me know if you want that to change!